Thread: Want help to choose a good tactical shooter game

Want help to choose a good tactical shooter game

I want recommendation on some good Tactical shooter games. I am playing Sniper Elite V2. I am almost going to complete the game soon. I know this game is released long back, but still I enjoyed it lot. I am playing this second time. I want some more tactical shooter not fps games. Those which comes with stealth mode. This game have nice story line to move ahead along with action also. Whichever game I saw are based on fps only. I need something different here.

Re: Want help to choose a good tactical shooter game

Try Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon Advanced War-fighter 2. If you like battle games. This one is a good tactile shooter. It has long hours gameplay and offers amazing graphics. It is war game with a bit of strategy and stealth mode also.

For stealth mode the best series is Hitman. The game offer you a detective type of mode where you will have to uncover clues and keep on locating secrets. This game has many editions. You can start with Hitman Absolution. The game is nice and has slow moving story line. You can keep on killing various convicts in the game. I am playing this game from long time. And it works really nice. The game offer you some tough level and good competition. It is not a complete tactile shooter. You can also say it as a third person shooting game. You can use a sniper rifle to take down the enemies from long distance. This game has awesome option to deal with people and you don't really need to get close. I will recommend you to checkout all version of this same series. And if you need a bit more of action then go for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist.

Try Remember Me. This one if the latest game. It has a nice story line and a unique gameplay. It is associated with the memory. I found this game really impressive and it has a long story line also. You can checkout the gameplay video on YouTube.

If you only need something good in shooting then go ahead for battlefield. Almost all series are amazing here and the last one is great enough. The game is released with high end graphic and good output. The game only works on 64bit system with good performance. You can use multiple vehicles and also a powerful air combat. Things are not just limited to shooting or action. I do not recommend any game other than this. You can play with your friends in the same. Multiplayer mode is simply amazing and you can enjoy great gameplay. To add more stability on the game. The game has more powerful environment with good output. The maps is really large with number of checkpoints and other levels to start.

Try Conflict : Vietnam. I had played this game long back it is really awesome. The game is based on a war environment where you will deal as a soldier. The game works really fine and has long gameplay. A worth playing game.

I had seen a article on Norton that says about other hackers who can peep through your webcam. It is not right to say that webcam are completely secure. Through malware it is possible that your webcam security can be compromised. Webcams bring risk of spying. On desktop at-least we can detach the webcam but on laptop it remains connected. This webcam are attacked by adding virus in your system. You might get some email attachment or some free tool that has the vulnerability. We get a ton of spam emails in our inbox. Many of them are forwarded. Never click on them. Never visit suspicious websites. Always keep your firewall on. This will block un-authorized connection. If you are having a nice overall internet security suite on your system then you don't have to worry much. Keep it always updated. If you are on a wifi network then ensure that you are using a strong password on it.

I am going to list you some top shooting game for this year. From which you can choose which is better and which is not. The first one is Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2. This game is amazing. It is slow but smartly designed. You need patience to play this game. It has amazing graphics and good gameplay environment. You can shoot up the enemies and go ahead with killing all those who come at in your vision. The one thing that I like it shows you which enemies to kill. It is as time saver. You don't have to keep on searching for the same. The second game which was quiet popular is Bioshock Infinite. This game is bit different. And if you need some extreme battle game then Crysis 3 is one of the best. This game has tons of new weapons and great graphics. The last one which I will recommend you is Dead Island: Riptide. If you love zombie shooting game then this is the best one.

From the latest one I liked Battlefield 4. It is really awesome. The game has amazing graphics and good to play. It is has nice multiplayer mode also. I do not think there can be anything like Battlefield 4.