Thread: Which is the best Wii game for this year

Which is the best Wii game for this year

I need the best Wii game for this year. There are very few releases this year. Wii does not has much vast choice of games. My cousin has purchased a new console and I want to gift some games to him. I am not able to find which one is new and which is old. By default Mario is in my list. So please offer me name which are other than this. Wii console is good for having fun and health games. But there must me some action and racing games for it.

Re: Which is the best Wii game for this year

This year there are only two games released for Wii. The first is Disney Infinity which was released long back on august and Turbo: Super Stunt Squad that was out in July. You can checkout the gameplay of both games on YouTube and choose the best one.

It is right that Wii does not get good games. Slowly the game releases are getting lower and lower. This is due to fierce competition from other consoles in the market. Compare to Wii there are huge amount of games released for PS3, PS4 and Xbox. Latest game like GTA, Contrast, COD, etc are only for this console. I think Wii must do some changes in it and support PlayStation games also. So that you don't have to buy a separate console for the same. The best game for Wii according to me is Super Mario 3D. It has many challenging levels. The game is really good for all ages and work really fine. There are different version of Mario available. Check that you only go for Super Mario 3D. Others are not so impressive. Other than this you can go for some health and dance games. Which are also very enjoyable.

Try The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. This game is awesome. It is a very long game with many new levels and completely new story line to discover. While other than this only Mario is good enough.

I don't know much about the top games of this year but I am waiting for some new games which will release soon. There are only three games which are highly anticipated for the coming year. The first one is Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. This would be a action packed game with good output, motion control and amazing graphics. The game is going to have huge number of level. This game is on the top of my list. It was going to come out at the end of this year. The next one is Dream Pinball 3D II. This one is great for kids. This one is a enhanced version of 3D pinball game. And last is Outdoors Unlimited which is a hunting game. So it looks there is a good mixture of different genre in the coming time.

Wii does not has much to play. I had seen same kind of games are repeated again and again. That is the reason I had planned to switch to PS4 this time. I will keep both. In PS4 we have more choices for games.

Very slowly wii is fading out from the market. We had seen very less games in the same. When it was out I had seen many games released every month. Now the figure is redirected to few in year. A few games which I will recommend you is Mario Party 9, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing & Boom Blox Bash Party. All this games are highly rated. I am not sure about the release date but the game looks really amazing. You can choose the game on the basis of gameplay. Like in Mario Part you have a mixture of puzzle, racing and action. While in Silent Hill you have a more different storyline. So go and watch the trailer for everything and you will be able to get more from the same.

Two games that I like is Rayman Legends and Pikmin 3. You can checkout a video of the same on YouTube. You will surely like it. The game offer you smart graphic and good gameplay. Both are worth playing games.