Thread: Will Knack Game work on PS3

Will Knack Game work on PS3

Knack is a new ps4 game. I saw the game trailer. It was very impressive. I had checkout on web the game is not available for PS3. I want some help here to find out the same for gaming console. But I am not able to locate anything. Does this game will work on PS3 also. I want to order this but before that it is worth to find out. I had seen some games which are released for ps4 but they support ps3 also.

Re: Will Knack Game work on PS3

No this game does not support ps3. It is a ps4 exclusive game and you might have to wait back until any other edition of the same is released in the market. Try to check the same on official website. You will get more info there.

It is hard to find that. You can only get that information in the system requirement. If it is mentioned as backward compatible then you can surely run the game on PS3. But if this is a PS4 exclusive game then you cannot use it. Many new games which are released for PS4 comes with backward compatibility. That means you can play them on PS3 as well. But it is just complicated. You can try searching for some new games which are released for PS3. Or you can go ahead with a new console. Here PS4 will run all the games of PS3. But getting results in the reverse mode is not possible. I had seen many PS4 games does not work really well on PS3. This is also due to low hardware and lack of new technology in the old consoles.

Knack is interesting game. But it looks this game does not support all platform. I had seen some videos and comments on the same. It is exclusively for PS4 only. It will be waste of time if you buy it and try to play on PS3. Better look for some ps3 games.

Knack is a action game. And you can look out for more similar type of games on PS3. This game s not going to work on PS3. The game has good feedback. I was also looking for the same on PS3. But I searched a lot on web and the game is not yet released. I hope this game will be provided for older console after sometime. There is short video game-play available on the web. I was going through the same. The game consist of a characters Knack who is on this journey to save the world. It can load up objects and shred them to move ahead. There are many games which are released recently for PS3. You can go for anyone of them. Like Stick it to The Man. It is a fun game that offer you good levels. You can try to checkout some videos on the same on web. The game offer you a new world to explore and is addictive.

In the coming time there will be many games which will be not for PS4. Now it depends on the developer what kind of game they offer you. Many are offering you a compatible game disc which works in all.

Better find some different. It is clearly said above that PS4 games will not work on PS3. The games are not compatible.I am also thinking of upgrading my console soon. The new one is more awesome. It has amazing gaming output and it will help me to get great graphic quality also. Many titles are going to release this year which will offer more better storyline. Once the new console is released in the market the older one is outdated. You won't get anything new in the same. Like PS2. No body ask for that today. So sell of your old console to someone you can pay you good price and buy the new one. Instead of looking for compatible games. You will miss many things if you stick with ps3.

I tried the same thing before. My friend has a dvd of that game and I tried running that in PS3. It did not worked. I don't know why this manufacturer changes the technology so fast. The last model becomes useless.