Thread: Gran Turismo 6 vs Need for Speed Rival

Gran Turismo 6 vs Need for Speed Rival

Two new games have launched a the end of this year. The first was is Need for Speed Rival. I saw the game trailer that looks good. Extended series of popular NFS series the game looks very promising.The next one is Gran Turismo 6. This game just launched and also has a more realistic type of gameplay. I am looking for a good racing game so among this two which one I should buy. I am not able to figure out from the trailers.

Re: Gran Turismo 6 vs Need for Speed Rival

Go for Need for Speed Rivals. The game is awesome. NFS is one of the most popular racing game series and still it is played by many. You can find out more gameplay trailers on YouTube that will put more highlight on it.

Gran Turismo 6 features more realistic racing game. If you had played any old version you can easily understand the same. While NFS is simulation type. Both games have similarity. Among them Gran Turismo 6 is more competitive. If you need real competition then go for Gran Turismo 6.This game has
    really long levels and you will need real skills to beat opponent. While NFS is not so complicated. It can be played by anyone. The new version adds more better graphics, more cars and better racing track. Gran Turismo 6 is a pure racing game. If you had played NFS then it is time to try Gran Turismo 6. To some extent Gran Turismo 6 can be boring if you do not enjoy realistic racing games. I had seen this time people are more sticked to NFS. They are happy with the new edition and competitive environment.

Need for Speed Rival is great. I am playing this. But I am not happy with the graphics here. The game is not upto the mark. The previous version was really awesome compare to gameplay of NFS Rival.

The new edition of Gran Turismo 6 is really good. The game has amazing racing tracks. I had played old version of this game which needs more optimization. The game has more realistic simulation racing gameplay. You have simple handling. You can run fast and move easily from one place to another. I am really happy with the new things in the same. I do not think there is any better racing game compare to this one. If you want to test your racing skills then you can go with Gran Turismo 6. The game is best to play if you h ave a wheel kit. You will feel like you are driving a car. Long tracks and powerful competition keeps you engage you for long time.

I had played Need for Speed Rival. I found it more better. The game is awesome. I am playing it on my pc through game controller. The game has more competitive race track. It is a worth playing game for this year.

Both games are different in terms of output. Gran Turismo 6 is a racing simulation. That means it offer you a realistic gameplay. Compare to that Need for Speed has more action. I had played Gran Turismo before. It is really awesome. There are tons of new things in the new series. While NFS repeats the same thing again and again. Here the game developer is trying to add a bit more action but if you need some real competition then y ou only have to go ahead with Gran Turismo 6. The game has long racing track. The ai will really give you hard time to win over. The game is awesome according to me.

I liked NFS more compared to the second one. The reason lies with gameplay. Gran Turismo is too realistic. Sometime it is boring while NFS has a bit of action in between. Gran Turismo will be for hard core racing game lovers.