Thread: Looking for some GTA 5 cheats

Looking for some GTA 5 cheats

GTA 5 is a newly released game offering a open world platform and lots of new thing to discover. It is a really vast game. I want some cheats for this. We all know that the game is not released for pc and in consoles hardly any cheats or patches are available. I need some option through which I can increase my health and keep on moving ahead. I had played the older series a tons of time and it was awesome to play after adding cheats.

Re: Looking for some GTA 5 cheats

I am also looking for the same.I found some on web but they don't work. So there is no use of mentioning them hear. I need some cheat to have unlimited health and ammo. It is a huge waste of time to collect them from different place.

There are some tips that you can use to get more money in the game. You can become a thief in the game. You can go an rob people or simply get in atm an get cash from there. This will give you huge amount of cash. If you play like a good guy you wont get enough cash in your hand. The next easy way is to play the same mission again and again. If you find any mission easy play it more than one time. Your money will keep on increasing. The game has a set of different characters. You can play the same mission again and again with different characters. You can also become a investment banker in the game.The game also has a live share market where to buy and sell stocks. This will help you to get more instant money.

This game has around 69 story missions. You can earn a huge amount if you complete maximum. There are more events in the game. This are like mini games. You can keep on playing them again and again to get good money.

The game does not comes with much exploits. Due to you cannot get any instant things in the game through typing put the codes. I had tried to locate a number of easy things in the same but can't get anything. The only place to make good money is the stock market. There is nothing else. I had seen some video walk through on web that shows up the gameplay, that's all. There is nothing much available. One useful thing I found that can help you to get instant money. You can loot security van. This security fan has bags of money. You can find the same somewhere nearby petrol pump. Just hijack the van and run with it. Then you can smash the back doors to take money. In this way you can get huge amount of money. You have to locate security vans. The best place where you can find that is nearby a petrol pump.

If this game was on pc we would have go tons of cheats for the same. And a trainer also. But the game is not available and consoles you wont get any good cheats. The only easy thing you can do is keep on playing similar levels to boost money.

GTA 5 is a big game. There are many side missions which you can play to gain more points. The best way to get solution is to checkout level videos. That will
    have more information. I found some website on the web that offer basic cheats about the game. Like lowering the wanted level, or you can get instant weapons. I had not yet tested the same so I am not really sure whether it works or not. There are few set of key combination through which you can easily collect stuff. If you need money then try to dive inside the ocean. You can find some hidden treasure. You can see that on the map. Now while diving inside you might loose oxygen. There is trick to get unlimited air. When you see your oxygen is going down switch to another character. This will fill up the oxygen. Keep on doing this until you reach. You can see a golden suitcase. This will add huge amount of money. To get that again switch to different character. Each time you do you the suitcase will re-spawn.

The best thing is to see in the maps. Play tiny levels to boost your bank balance. GTA 5 is full of mini games. You can also find many hidden stuff from the same. Keep on scanning the web for new cheats released for the same.