Thread: Tips for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag PC games

Tips for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag PC games

I had started playing Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. I want some tips and advice on the same. The game is really awesome but very vast. I am stuck on some levels. I want easy ways to move ahead fast and collect maximum money. I had not played this game before, this is the first time I am playing a edition of Assassins creed. I found the controls very complicated to handle. Any guide available that has ways to end up level fast.

Re: Tips for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag PC games

Before starting I will recommend you to complete the tutorial. That is the best way to get use to controls. If you go directly you will not be able to control the character. This game is awesome. It offer you huge among of puzzle and many objectives.

This game has a inbuilt social features. That means you can interact with others and Get more bonus. So if seriously you want to earn something you can instantly use the social chest and get more and more bonus from your friends. I recommend you to play this online. So that you can earn more cash and get fresh updates. The game has specific areas which can boost your travel. You have to configure and sync the viewpoint. So that you can move instantly from one place to another. You will not get stuck to one place. If you are in ocean grap a few crew members. You can upgrade your vessel as per your need. Sail around to get smaller ship. Don't go for the big one. You can face major damage in the same. Try not to waste money on unwanted stuff. Buy only those things which are needed. If you purposely spend money on unwanted upgrades you will not be able to pass touch missions.

Most of the objective in the games are on ship. So you have to take out-most care about the vessel you are using up. This is a open world game. You must first checkout what all new upgrades are available for your vessel. And then choose them wisely.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is a long game. There are some things you can do to enhance your gameplay. If you are stuck at some level go on YouTube and checkout the video. You will get a proper detail of clearing that level and you can do that fast. To get yourself use to the game try to loot abandoned ships. You can find them easily on the map. If your wanted level is climbing then don't worry about that. When this rise there will be pirates who will come to catch you. At that point you can kill them and get more and more upgrades. This is a easy way of locating enemies instead of going behind them. Keep on traveling from one place to another. This will improve your skills. You can get a lot amount of small ships in between that you can loot and get upgrades. The more ships you take the more upgrade you will get.

The game is not so complicated to play. You just have to maintain the skills to get more and more in the same. If you had played the older editions then playing this version is also very easy and fine. You just have to keep on exploring.

The best way to get some good tips is through videos. There you can find ample of great options to play the game. I always go on YouTube and checkout video walk through to find out things where I am stuck. There are people who upload the entire game video after the release. So you have everything here. After playing the game for a while I can recommend you some things. Do not waste your money early. Keep them save. Like if you are on your starting levels or playing a simple game then don't buy expensive weapons. It is of no use. Better use them for later part. The more money you save the more chances of having better weapon later on. Keep on looting small ships. This will add more in your account. Whenever you find any small ship attack them. This is the best way to get instant upgrades also.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag was better than expected. This time they move the entire game-play on seas. If you want to increase your money use the map to locate small ships and attack them. You can loot them to collect gems and golds.