Thread: Anyone playing Contrast PC Game

Anyone playing Contrast PC Game

A new game was released recently. It has a quiet different gameplay. The name is Contrast. I am not able to understand the gameplay. After checking out the video of gameplay it looks it is something like puzzle. But a bit confusing. I cannot understand the story line also. Is this a horror game. And worth to buy. I am looking for a couple of new games for PC. Assassins creed is one of them.

Re: Anyone playing Contrast PC Game

Contrast game feature a new concept. It gives you a mixed gameplay of 2D and 3D mode. It is a very impressive game is highly appreciated by many who had played it. It is a worth buying a game. Go ahead with the same. It also has a impressive story line.

It is a puzzle type of game. The game offers you instant shift between 2D and 3D. At some point you might be playing as human while at some you will be a shadow. The game has a nice story line where you have to keep on moving and solve out new puzzle. The game has a different environment and if you play a lot amount of game then this will surely make you happy. It is very addictive. You can instantly shift between 2D and 3D world to locate your patch. The game offer you to checkout what is going in the real world through shadows. It is one of the best game to be released so far this year. This game offer you some excellent puzzles. You will surely enjoy them. Even if you play them again and again you will never get bore.

I like the unique gameplay. It is really awesome. I thought the game is just like a regular obstacle clearing game.But it is far more different compare to almost all game I had played recently. I will recommend this game.

Contract brought a very unique type of gameplay. At one time you are in the actual world and in very next you are in a shadow. Sometime it is very confusing to choose things. The game is very impressive and amazing. The game has received nice response from many people. It is good and offer you long hours of gameplay. It has a nice mixture of 3d and 2d platform. Along with this it is also nicely blended with the a story line which is addictive and keeps you engage for hours. The game got a rating of about 7 which means it is a nice to play game. If you are willing to buy then you must go for the same. You will get a really newly experience in playing this game. It might not have tons of weapons or super power but it is great enough to give you long hours of gameplay. It is also supported by beautiful sound track.

I had just started playing the game. It is amazing and has great level. The game has a very nice storyline. This is really something different. I will keep on updating about the further level. You must try the game you will surely enjoy.

Contrast is not confusing at all. It has a nice gameplay. You will need some time to get use to the same. This game challenge your decision making skills. You have to jump from 2D to 3D and then 3D to 2D world to pass on the obstacle and achieve your goal. This is a very unique thinking. This game is really appreciated by many gamers. Last time I had played two games. The first one was From Dust and the second one was Journey. Both were awesome. They are different and has a very unique gameplay. This is a pre-historic simulation type of game with great story line and lots of new things to discover. This kinds of games are so different compare to what we play regularly.A great break from fps and racing.

The game features a light and dark environment. You are dealing with a different place which is new to many. The game has new experience and it is a kind of obstacle passing game. The game also has a impressive story line which keeps you engage till climax.