Thread: Few tips to win in Clash of the Clans game

Few tips to win in Clash of the Clans game

Clash of Clans is a nice game on android. I am playing this one on my tablet. The game works really well but I get easily stuck at certain level. I had just started playing this one. I am looking for some kind of options through which I can play and win more. I am looking for a guide type of stuff or some tips. I tried finding the same on web but not able to get anything on the same. I can see some videos on YouTube, but they don't help much.

Re: Few tips to win in Clash of the Clans game

Whenever you are playing the game do not spend your gems early. Collect them as much as you can. To boost your defense upgrade the town wall, and other defensive structures so that others won't enter your territory soon.

I always keep on upgrading my shield. This help a lot. A number of time due to poor shield you face a major loss. Whenever someone attack instead of waiting for the enemy to come in, go out and attack on them. This will give you a bit more time to save your construction. It is necessary to upgrade your tower, build army and also improve the economy at the same time. Shield will help you to keep the enemy and buy some more time. You can choose a opponent properly. Do not just jump and fight with anyone. Choose a proper opponent which you can think is a weaker and you can gain over it easily.Getting more gold can help you to deal with various issues. Like you can use it to build up new things, you can build up powerful structures, etc. Spend your resources properly so that you won't waste them. This is important. Always keep a close watch on upgrades.

It is a kind of time management game. I found this a bit boring. For many upgrades you have to wait back. It must have some kind of option to unlock it fast. I am looking for cheats here. But can't find anything that really works.

I had just started playing this game. I really liked it. It is right the time limit thing is a bit annoying. I had gone through different walk through videos from the YouTube that give a lot information about playing the game nicely. It is hard to find a good guide on this game. You can get major upgrades in the game through gems. This will speed up your work and also offer you faster way to train the new set of troops. The more troops are trained the more easy is to battle. There are maximum chances of getting win. You can later on use the gems to get more gold. There is a build meter on the map. It lies somewhere on the top side. You can build different structure through that. You can boost y our construction by using gems. So here if you are getting gems collect as much as possible.

The game is not so complicated to play. As you keep on playing and getting new things you will be able to understand how it works. You can then simply apply various things to make your clan more and more powerful.

It is a vast game. I had also just started playing the game. You can get use to the things in it once you start playing. There are few elements and it is not at all complicated to handle. Gold and gems are two things through which you can have to ensure that you can get maximum upgrades. The game is easy . It is not so complicated. I had seen the game. After some extent it keep son getting boring. It just another simulation type of game. I was expecting that some kind of tower defense.

I am looking for some hacks through which I can get unlimited access to the coin and everything through the same. I had tried to find the same on web but not able to get any detail on it. I hope there will be some patch available for the same.