Thread: PlayStation 4 vs Xbox One in terms of features

PlayStation 4 vs Xbox One in terms of features

Two new console came out this year promising more better graphics while gaming. I want the comparison of both in terms of features. I had seen the design and output also. But what does PS4 offers that Xbox does not. I found that Xbox One is gaining more over PlayStation in terms of graphic output and motion. And also multimedia support are more induced to make it a ideal choice for home theater.

Re: PlayStation 4 vs Xbox One in terms of features

PlayStation 4 is superior in terms of graphic and interface. It is easy to use and has support for amazing controllers. You will enjoy gaming on the same. Also this is a bit cheaper compare to Xbox One. We are almost getting the same kind of stuff in both but Playstation is cheaper.

If we go with proper comparison then surely PlayStation gains more point over Xbox. Compare to PS4, Xbox offer you more better digital content. You have a few set of free things that you are not going to get in PS4. But if you need something for multimedia then there is nothing better like Xbox One. PS4 does not offer you any option to run media files. You cannot use it like a media server. But you can do that in Xbox. So if you take the cost of media server and gaming console separately then from no angle Xbox is costly. Xbox One is plays game and media content as well. So if you love to watch hd videos you can use the console for it. It has a integrated TV option. You can watch your favorite program through set top box. Th graphics are more improved and better. Games are faster compare to PS4. For motion I do not think Xbox One is so effective. It is a bit painful to program it.

I will go with Xbox One. It is not just a console but a media player also. I have a old one at home which I had hooked on my tv to play movies only. I hope in coming time we can get more additional features in Xbox.

PS4 has amazing graphics. My friend had a one. We are playing GTA. The output is really amazing. We had connected the console on a big size tv. The screen size is around 32inch. At maximum resolution the game works amazing. It is not lagging nor it is freezing. The output is great. I will recommend to go for PS4. We had made a list of games which are going to buy soon and enjoy on the console. I had yet not seen Xbox so I cannot say much about that. But PS4 is really awesome. Sony promised to boost the graphic output and offer a more better screen output. This will offer a flawless graphic and realistic images on the screen. If you have a good screen and good sound system them surely you will like PS4. The better screen the better output it offers.

Xbox is costly but it is really amazing. You are missing a lots of feature in PS4. It is just boosting the graphic output which you can also get in Xbox. I will recommend you to check Xbox demo in any nearby store. You can get a more detail on the same.

Performance point of view Xbox is far more better compare to PS4. It gives you many additional things other than a console only. The design is similar but what matters is the kind of output both are offering. Many professional gamers recommend Xbox because it is much more powerful and great. The game works really smooth on the same and motion sensing is also fair enough. I had tested out this at my friends home and I am wiling to buy the same. Most of the games are ideally released for both the platform. You can buy the same as per your need. If you really need something amazing then you must go with the xbox.

PS4 is a good budget solution. I will not say it is really bad but the same gives you amazing output. You can have good gaming graphics on it. If you are ready to ignore media server type feature then this console is the best one.

I think, both of them are fabulous on their own places. Both consoles are better than each other in terms of features. The only difference is that both consoles have been launched by different companies. It is basically upto you, which one brand you will preferred 1st & which one suits to you according to your need. As if i say according to the brands, Microsoft X-box is more affordable & currently has a larger selection. And you can easily buy it from Next.co.in or otherwise you may purchase it from Microsoft X-box from Flipcart.
    It is also very nice!!