Thread: black screen when fight stars in Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

black screen when fight stars in Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

I just purchased this game from Steam and after installing and launching it, I found that whenever the fight starts then then I am encountering black screen. The intro movies start properly and I can watch everything but only at fight the screen turns black and the game will freeze. I am running Windows 8.1 with latest driver installed. Please help

Re: black screen when fight stars in Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

When the screen goes black then can you hear the sound of the game running in the background? Can you try to make sure that "Windows Boxing" is enabled or not? Also, when you start the game first then it should ask for auto configure the settings, so try to do that and also change the AA settings to your personal usage.

It seems that many people who were using the Nvidia Titan graphics card are having this problem and disabling the Shadows only lets them to play the game till the moment. Until a patch to fix this issue comes out in the near future people will have to use this workaround only till the time. Once the developers make the patch then we can play with all settings enabled.

Yes, even I can confirm that the game will run with all settings at high configured but only the shadows options has to be disabled completely. If this shadow options is turned on then the game will simply freeze with a black screen. Note that turning off this feature will also slow down the game a bit if you have a not so high end machine.