Thread: Need For Speed: Rivals save game for pc download

Need For Speed: Rivals save game for pc download

I am a huge fan of NFS series and have played all its series. I was playing Need for Speed Rivals from last 2 days. But due to the difficulty in this game I am not able to unlock most of the things to proceed further in the mission. So I was hoping if anyone can get me a completed save game file of Need For Speed: Rivals for pc. Thank you

Re: Need For Speed: Rivals save game for pc download

Well, Need For Speed: Rivals has been just released and I dont think that anyone might have fully completed this game. But if you think that you are stuck in the game and because of that you cant progress further then I will tell you to search and download the Need For Speed: Rivals Trainer file. With this file you can unlock everything that you want.

I am currently playing this Need For Speed: Rivals game on my Windows 8 pc. When I will complete the game then I will directly upload the save game file here. But I dont understand where is the save game location of Need For Speed: Rivals in my pc. So if anyone can point me to the right direction then it would be appreciated.

I have played all the Need for Speed series on my computer but not this latest one. But for the save location I have noticed that it comes under this location C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NFS or C:\Documents and Settings\Your Username\Local Settings\Application Data\NFS. So check whether any save game file is in this drive or not.