Thread: Delete PSN account

Delete PSN account

How to delete PSN Account. I do not want to discontinue any more. I am facing a bit issue with using the account. I am unable to add billing information on it. I had tried to find in the settings but not able to find any option to disable the account. I want some help to remove it completely. I had contacted the PSN for the same but yet they had not replied on the same.I want to wipe out all the things which are done through profile.

Re: Delete PSN account

I don't think so you can delete that. There is no option for that in the profile settings. You have to wait for the reply from PlayStation customer support. They have a toll free number also. You can call on it and ask for details on deleting on your account.

There is no option to delete but you can deactivate the account. After turning it off you wont be able to use it back for anything. It will be disabled. I had done this recently on my cousin account. He keeps on buying stuff from PlayStation and somehow he managed to add billing details on the same. So we just disabled the account completely. I know the complete process. But for that you need a active internet connection. Or else the account will not turn off. For that first sign-in in the PlayStation network.Then go in Account Management. In that you can see a option called a System Activation. Open it. It will ask you to choose the PlayStation device. Select it. Now you will get a window which will ask you to choose Game or Video. So here you can choose Game if you want to stop all services related to gaming stuff. After choosing Game in the next window you will get option to Activate or Deactivate system. Choose one among them and done.

I had done that long before. I had turned off my existing account which I can use back whenever needed. I had deactivated as I sold my old console. But later when I get new one I added the same account and got all old things back.