Thread: Friend list not loading after login in to PSN

Friend list not loading after login in to PSN

Friend list is not working on my PS3. I am trying to access that but it just shows me a blank screen. Last week I had seen a huge amount of people in this section. But now they are not visible. I am logged in with my old ID. This is the first time I got the issue. I had tried to re-login a number of time but still the issue remains the same. I cannot see any name. Some of my friends are sitting online but they are not visible to me. What can be the issue.

Re: Friend list not loading after login in to PSN

Looks like some issue with the online server. You have to wait back until it gets fixed. You had just started getting this issue. There are tons of other bugs on PSN. I hope they will release some new update to resolve all of them together.

In my case people are deleted automatically. I had not removed them, but still they disappear from the list. It looks the server site is not able to maintain a proper record of all people. This can be a bug. It has nothing related to the console. I tried resetting everything. But still issue remain the same. Every day when I am in the network I can see a couple of people name are missing. But they are visible in other list. I have two consoles and I had verified this separately. Friends will only disappear if you delete them and here I had not done this. This is really irritating. Because there is no settings or option available through which you can resolve the problem. I tried locating a solution on web. I can only see one solution which means to restart the entire console. And I am doing the same again and again. But this thing is not yet fixed.

I am waiting back for answer from Playstation support. They had not yet responded on this issue. There are only few people you are getting this issue while it is working fine in many console. It looks like some kind of server related problems.