Thread: Unable to download after redeeming code on PlayStation 4

Unable to download after redeeming code on PlayStation 4

I am not able to get any download after using the redeem code. I got with some set of game which I bought recently. But when I am trying to use the same I am getting a invalid code error. I need some help here to fix the same. Does PSN has stopped taking this redeem code. I am just getting the error, while all codes which I have are active. I hope this service will be restored back again soon when I would be able to use them and get fresh downloads.

Re: Unable to download after redeeming code on PlayStation 4

Try to contact the person who sold you that code. You can ask him about the same. If the code is valid then you will surely get the download instantly, but if not then you have to ignore it. The code are not active.

I had gone on the official site for getting a bit solution on this issue. I found some points which might help you in getting this issue fixed. First you require to check the code whether it is typed properly or not. Second you have to verify the code validity. Every code comes with a expiration period. And after that it is of no use. You can find that on the product. Or you can also contact the vendor for the same. The last thing you have to do is try to use the code back again. It might happen that sometime the download is not available or it is not active. Due to which the code is not working. There can be technical issues also on the network. So you have to just try back after sometime. Many does not use the code instantly when they buy anything. They use it after a very long time and that cause this kind of issue. So you can try out back again after sometime.The code might work back again.

You can contact Playstation Support for that. They will tell you why your code is not working. There is a live chat option available on their official site. You have to provide information like the kind of voucher, name of retailer, region, effective date and expiration date with your psn id.