Thread: PSN Invalid Credit Card Number problem

PSN Invalid Credit Card Number problem

Each time when I try to use my Credit Card on PSN it is giving me a invalid credit card error. I am not able to make any purchase. I am constantly trying to add my account but this does not work. The payment gateway fails to work. I had verified my card which shows it is proper. The card is working while paying bills, but it is not working on PSN. Does anyone has a solution on the same.

Re: PSN Invalid Credit Card Number problem

Try to double check your number before adding. There can be some issue with the typing thing. Then add proper billing information and wait back. Try to check the number format if that is proper or not. I think you might be getting this issue due to typing mistake.

What kind of card do you have. PSN supports MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Debit Cards, Paypal & PSN Card. This are the valid cards which are supported by the network. If you get error after adding the billing information for the first time then you have to wait back for 24hrs to re-attempt. If you keep trying it is not going to work. This is some internal issue with the network or you can say it is a kind of security stuff. I had seen a bit issue at the time of making purchase. My card is added in the network and it is active. There was a error that your credit card is could not be updated. I tried to re-purchase but still it failed. But after 24rhs the service was restored. So try again after sometime. Do not continuously keep on adding the number. For time being you can use alternate payment options also. The easiest one is Paypal. If you have a account you can use it for buying stuff on PSN.

That is the reason I am using PSN card. They always work on the network. Whenever I have to order sometime I get a new one from Amazon and use it for the payment. My credit card never worked on it.