Thread: Problem with PlayStation 3 YouTube App

Problem with PlayStation 3 YouTube App

I am not able to play videos from YouTube on PlayStation 3. I don't know whether I am the only one to get this issue or there are other people also. I want to checkout some games video. But when I try to stream nothing happens. There is only single video which I was able to watch but after that when I choose the next one, the first video starts back again. How to fix this issue. I cannot find anything in the settings.

Re: Problem with PlayStation 3 YouTube App

I have a different problem. When I start the app it takes a bit time to load. But the video never plays. I can just see that buffering icon on the screen. It never end. I have a 1mbs internet connection and on that the video must go smoothly. Is there a way to re-install this app on PS3.

YouTube app on ps3 does not work well. Even if the video starts you will face stuttering issue. You can try to locate a fresh update for the app. If it is available then that might fix the issue. I had already stopped working on the same. I got this issue same on my friends console. First I dropped a mail to PS3 support which says they have nothing to do with the application. I contacted YouTube also for the same issue and they says, I have to verify the internet connection. Everything here is working fine except this app. In my case the app works but I get a huge amount of stuttering issue. It is not working well and freezes a lot. From long time I am following similar discussions based on this issue. But none of them is giving out a clear solution. Most of them are only complaining. It looks this app is not compatible with PS3.

I am stucked with the same issue on PS Vita. And there is no update provided yet. I am trying to stream the content on wifi but still things are not working here. I am not using it right now.