Thread: Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Uplay or Steam version?

Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Uplay or Steam version?

I have been the biggest fan for the Assassin’s Creed game franchise and have played all of its series till now. Now I am just waiting for Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag to be released so that I can get my hands on it. But recently I noticed that even Steam is selling this game on their stores? So which version of Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag will be good, whether it is Uplay version of Steam version? Thanks

Re: Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Uplay or Steam version?

You get the same bonus with both the Uplay or Steam version for this game. It depends on you which version you want to buy and on which platform you are more comfortable. Normally I have all the games on Steam, except some high end games of Ubisoft on Uplay. There isnt much of a difference between the 2 versions.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I think that Steam version is going to have good DLC sales and also all the DLCs and patches will be installed by Steam as well. If you compare Uplay then it has many problems doing all this things. The worst part is that you will need to run Steam and Uplay together at the same time to play the game which will be resource hungry and lag the game quite oftec.

Well, I have not faced any problems running Steam and Uplay together but there are many people who have faced a lot of problems with this client software where the major issue is with the performance in a long run. Even if you buy the Steam version you might still have to use the Uplay client. You will just get the benefit of automatic installation of patches for the game without you having to do it manually.