Thread: Battlefield 4 freeze in multiplayer match on PS3

Battlefield 4 freeze in multiplayer match on PS3

Whenever I am trying to enter a multiplayer match the game freezes. I am playing it on PS3. On single player mode the game works really nice and has no issue at all. But on multiplayer the game freezes and does not move ahead. It is weird to find the issue on console. The game disc look proper to me. Does anyone has the same issue on pc also. Or the problem is associated with my console.

Re: Battlefield 4 freeze in multiplayer match on PS3

Looks like some issue with the game. Sometime this kind of issue appear if there is a problem in the laser of console disc player. To ensure that, run any other game disc and test back. This will be more appropriate in fixing the issue.

This is a common bug. It is not associated with your pc hardware. It is a bug in the game and many are facing the problem. The game freezes when you are trying to run a multiplayer match. Here you have to reduce the screen resolution and then check back. Try to reduce the same and test once again. You can go step by step by reducing the resolution and at the end you can get final output. But yet there is no final solution for this issue. EA looks to be working on some kind of updates but yet it is not finalized. The game has certain bugs which can be fixed once the update is released in the market. Through game settings you can only do changes in the resolution, that's all. Try to turn of all additional video enhancement and check them back once again. I had seen a long discussion on this issue on many website and many says this is due to improper video resolution. The multiplayer mode does not support high resolution which is causing the crash.

There can be problem with the disc. I got this issue on a different game and when I replace the disc it started working. It happens sometime due to damage disc the game crashes. Also check that your console is not heating up too much.