Thread: How much do you like multiplayer gameplay of Battlefield 4

How much do you like multiplayer gameplay of Battlefield 4

The new Battlefield looks amazing in trailers. I had seen a short gameplay video YouTube which looks nice. But what about the multiplayer gameplay. I had
    played the last edition was awesome. In the new one I had seen there are more new weapons and upgrades offering a powerful battle. I need a bit details features about multiplayer gaming. I am willing to go for this game.

Re: How much do you like multiplayer gameplay of Battlefield 4

Multiplayer is very impressive here. It is not easy to describe, the best thing is to play or test the game. There are multiplayer game videos on YouTube but they do not give you detail about the right co-ordination. If you are buying it then buy it at once it is amazing.

Almost all battle games comes with impressive multiplayer mode. The graphics on them is impressive with good and smooth performance. What matters here is a proper co-ordination. If that is not well then it is complicated to play the same on multiplayer mode. Battlefield 4 is powered by new Forstbite 3 engine. This is a new game engine which give you exceptionally great output and amazing graphics. Player control is good on it. This time in this new game you get more bigger maps. There are many hideouts and around 64 players can play at the same time on it. But you need a new console for that. While on the older
    one which is Xbox One and PS3 only 24 players are allowed. This is not a bad total. In this count the commanders are not calculation that increase 3 more
    players. It is more realistic and great to keep you engage for long hours. The game works smoothly and has amazing controls.

I am egarly waiting to play that. But my system is not capable of running this game. Due to which I want to wait back for the upgrades. My friend is going to buy this game soon for his console.

It is obvious that this type of games are ideally designed for mutlplayer. I am really impressed with multiplayer gameplay of Battlefield 4. It is amazing. You have a bigger maps to hide and move out. Player co-ordination is more improved and fast. The game gives a real time changing situation where you have to interact instantly or else you loose the battle. You can explore many hidden places. There are big buildings, ruins, etc. The game has very realistic which sometime makes touch to play. Because here you are playing a battle game where the characters does not own any super power. They are like regular soldier entirely depended on their skills and weapons. You can choose the type of combat you want. You can go with land fight or you can simply use a air assault. This is a worth playing game on a big screen.

I am really impressed with this new game. They had moved fps to the next level. You have realistic graphic and tension in the game. It will keep you engage for hours and I am sure you will never get bored. The game is simply great.

I had just started playing Battlefield 4 after COD: Ghost. The first thing I want to say is that you must have next generation console or a good system to get the maximum output. If you are on a low end system then the game is not so impressive. Battlefield 4 is really amazing. I found the game more better and there is more realistic graphic. It works fine and is also really fast. But on slow system this is not going to work proper. Compare to COD: Ghost, Battlefield 4 is more bigger. It has more impressive set of weapons and bigger area to cover. The combat mechanism is also well in it. You can play it for hours in a huge map taking over different enemies. It is more tactical. The game is not just limited to fps shooting, it has advance strategical gameplay where at some point you have to think and react. Battlefield 4 is one of the best game for this year which offer you great gameplay. There are different set of classes which you can choose and each of them has a bit different strategy mode.

I like the filed upgrades. The ground in the game is not limited. You can move to different places. This time you also have choices to choose extra grenade, ammo and many more special things. I really like the upgrades of the game.