Thread: Want to run Battlefield 4 on Windows XP 32bit with 2GB RAM

Want to run Battlefield 4 on Windows XP 32bit with 2GB RAM

Can I run Battlefield 4 on Windows XP 32bit system. I have only 2GB of ram. My friend is playing it on PS3 and it is amazing. I want to order one for my pc, but I am doubtful about the hardware requirements. I have Nvidia 600 series gpu which looks it might work but on low settings. My friends says that this game will not work on 2GB ram. It needs double. And also there is less chances of playing this on XP.

Re: Want to run Battlefield 4 on Windows XP 32bit with 2GB RAM

You need a new OS here. Like Widows 7. Battlefield requires a minimum of 4GB ram. It will not work on 2GB. Check the system requirements and upgrade your system as per it and then try back.

Battlefield 4 needs a good system requirements. It needs minimum 4GB ram to run. It will not work if ram is also. For processor you must have a good quad core cpu. Atleast it is Core i3 is recommended. Below that will not give a proper output. The game might lag or crash instantly. The same thing is applicable for graphic card also. You must have a Direct X11 compatible cards. If you have lower then you can try playing on low resolution but there is very less chance of getting a reasonable output. And those who are having 64bit windows will not have to worry much about the game output. The performance is amazing on it. My friend has a gaming pc which has a 8GB ram and Nvidia 600 series gpu. There is a 2GB gpu on the system with Intel Core i5 processor. We are playing the game on dual monitor which works really fine and has no performance issue. It works smoothly and does not lag at all. You need a good hardware and amazing graphics for the same or else it might not work well.

Battlefield 4 works smoothly on 8GB ram and 2GB video memory. I have a Core 2 Duo system. I had recently added 4GB ram more in my system which worked really well and has no performance problem. This game requires high resources to work smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhijoot View Post
    Can I run Battlefield 4 on Windows XP 32bit system. I have only 2GB of ram. My friend is playing it on PS3 and it is amazing. I want to order one for my pc, but I am doubtful about the hardware requirements. I have Nvidia 600 series gpu which looks it might work but on low settings. My friends says that this game will not work on 2GB ram. It needs double. And also there is less chances of playing this on XP.
    No. You need an upgraded OS and minimum 4 GB of ram with 2 GB graphic card.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaravi View Post
    No. You need an upgraded OS and minimum 4 GB of ram with 2 GB graphic card.
    Yeah, even I was trying to play Battlefield on 2gb RAM but the game wouldnt even launch with my HD 6000 series graphics card. So I bought 2gb extra RAM to play this game only. The game now works fine on my computer. Only problem is my OS is 32 bit and to play another game Call of Duty: Ghosts I have to format it to 64bit again.