Thread: cannot install Batman: Arkham Origins Steelbook Edition

cannot install Batman: Arkham Origins Steelbook Edition

I recently purchased the Steelbook Edition of Batman: Arkham Origins and when I am trying to install the game then I get a message stating the game is not available in my country. I have re-checked that the game is available in my country then why is it giving me this message? Is there anyone who is facing same problem? Thanks

Re: cannot install Batman: Arkham Origins Steelbook Edition

You can try to raise a ticket with Steam and Warner Bros by emailing them or you can speak to anyone on the websites support pages and see what they have to say. Usually, if Steam doesnt unlock any particular game for a region then only they have the rights to unlock the game with full authority. There is nothing we can do and neither can you.

Have you tried using the license key in the Steam to activate the game? If it doesnt work then your license key is still not activated by Steam. Also you can try to activate the keys first every 30 minutes and see if that works. Try to look at the Warner Nros website and search for a Customer Service Number as well. Hope this helps.

This problem is happening due to some contract between Steam and Warner Bros. But I think that it should be Warner Bros that should do something about this issue. Many people are having this problem and it looks to me that neither Steam nor WB is interested in solving this problem. They are just simply ignoring it and hence many people have refunded also.