Thread: CS Go randomly crashing on Mac

CS Go randomly crashing on Mac

I had installed CS Go on my Mac system. I had played some games before also and they work really fine. But when I try to play CS Go in it it is not working. I am unable to get proper output and the graphic quality is also affected. I am looking for some help through which I can get rid of this crashing issue. Whenever I try to launch the game it crashes and does not work at all.

Re: CS Go randomly crashing on Mac

This thing is a common bug with CS Go especially when you are running on Mac. It looks this game is not compatible with the platform which is causing the problem. You will have to find a update for that. I think you can get that on the official website.

Once you are done with the setup restart your mac back and launch the game. The second thing you can do is fix the issue through steam. For that launch steam and in that go in library. Then go in the mac games and in that look for CSGO. Rightclick on that and choose launch options. In that add -nvoid in the last. That's all. Then again try to start the game and see what kind of output you are getting. CSGO has a common crash issue on mac and there is no update provided for that. There are some basic troubleshooting things due to which you can resolve the matter. But still the issue remains constant. You can try resetting the game settings back again and again till it finally works. I had seen a huge discussion on this issue on steam and still yet there is on confirm solution which can fix the problem.

Cannot do anything on that. Got the same issue and till yet it is not resolved. Sometime it might work, but if the game crash you have to play the map from start again. Try some other game which are compatible with mac.