Thread: Artifacts in between while playing Sniper Ghost Warrior

Artifacts in between while playing Sniper Ghost Warrior

I have a high end gaming pc. It is quiet old but still it is working fine. It has a Intel Core 2 Quad processor. This cpu is was one of the best for gaming some years ago. With that I have a nice graphic card. It is a amd radeon card that I had purchased recently, because my old one which was Nvidia stopped working. I am trying to play Sniper Ghost Warrior. It is my favorite game. When I play I can see glitches on the screen.

Re: Artifacts in between while playing Sniper Ghost Warrior

Time to update your video drivers. Depending on your card model, go on the manufacturers website and get fresh updates. Update that on your pc and done. This will resolve the matter making it more and more better and wipe out those artifacts.

It is right that the issue is associated with the video driver. So the first thing you have to do is check the for updates. Even after running the official software update you get something additional in Windows update. Scan for that also. Check for the updates also. You might get a stable download which will fix the issue. The second thing you have to do is modify the screen resolution. You can try to change to a lower settings. Try to reduce the same and checkout. This kind of issue is common on high resolution. But if the same is reduced the gpu will work more better. Try to reset the settings and check back. Another thing you have to do is simply change the pci slot of the gpu. Try to remove the same from existing one and hook it on the other one. This will resolve the issue and it is one of the best way to fix the issue.

Looks like some issue with the game. Go on the official site of game developer and see that any patch or fix is listed on that or not. You have to run that new dlc and update and this will resolve the matter. Many games comes with new patches to improve the performance.

It looks your graphic card is heating up due to which you are getting that problem. You will have to check the same properly. Download and add a gpu temp widget on your screen. This temperature monitor will give you clear information on existing gpu temp. If it is heating up while playing the game then you have to do a certain changes in your system. First you have to change the pci slot. If you board has only one then you have to update the gpu firmware. Updating the bios will also help. But if you have many then you can skip the step and go ahead with other one. I am sure it will resolve the matter. Second thing try to clean the gpu and checkout that there is no excess dust inside. Try to install the latest graphic driver in your system. At the time of playing game turn of all background applications and then check back. Disable your antivirus for sometime and then test back.

You have to run update for dot net, visual basic and direct X. Try to find the latest version of this updates and install them in your system. You can also run windows update and there are chances of getting some hotfix which would resolve the problem.

Gaming issue is common and it can be due to various reason. Sometime this kind of problem appear due to windows update. I had solved a various problem which is just caused because of running windows update. The file were buggy causing instant crash and not allowing any thing to do further. The problem is just resolved when I remove the update. First thing you have to do is checkout the error details. Second run a fresh driver updates, patches and any other thing which you need. There is no direct way of installing everything altogether. You will have to manually install it one by one. Like the latest DirectX and other stuff. But still the game crashes you have to re-install it and check back. And you said that you had removed the old gpu and installed the new one. So it is possible that the drivers of old gpu is still in the system. You will have to remove it and add a new one.

Those are artifacts. It looks your gpu is getting heated. You have to check the temperature. Download and install a gpu temp monitoring application and keep a eye on ongoing temperature. Overheating can be due to excessive use or low power support.