Thread: Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer wont save

Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer wont save

So I recently purchased this Batman: Arkham Origins game and installed it in my computer. There is no problem launching or playing the game in single player mode but if I am trying to play in the multiplayer mode and then exit the game and after sometime when I come back then all of the experience points are not saved and I am back to the level 1 of this game? Is there a bug with this batman game or am I the only one suffering from it? Any ideas

Re: Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer wont save

Yes, it seems that many people are facing this problem where the multiplayer mode doesnt save or gets resetted everytime when you log in. Since, you are right now playing this game, I would recommend you to play the single player mode only until a fix is released to solve the multiplayer saving issues. You can try to email the game developer and ask them about a fix if you want.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Actually, Batman: Arkham Origins has just released for the gamers and due to the constant connection to the servers from gamers accross the world, the multiplayer mode might be having some problems and therefore the experince points and progress are not getting saved. Since this is a very known problem then you can expect for a patch to be released soon for fixing it.

When I asked the developers about this problem then they told me that they are not able to catch up this problem and that the game client might be failing to read the save back on startup. They have however put a protection that will not override the progress that you have done in the game. So, incase you are seeing your rank at zero then restart your game to get back your progress again.