Thread: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes game minimizes automatically

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes game minimizes automatically

After downloading this game and installing it, when ever I try to start LEGO Marvel Super Heroes game then it will immediately minimize. When I try to maximize it from the toolbar then the screen will turn black for a moment and again the game gets minimized again. I am using the 660ti graphics card and drivers are all up to date. Is there any solution for this problem? Thanks

Re: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes game minimizes automatically

Even I am facing this similar issues and if we also try to refund from Steam then it wont help because the pc version of this game requires Steam. So, if a patch is given to solve this problem then it will be better. I havent yet tried to reinstall the game because it will be waste of bandwidth for me since I am on a limited connection.

If you are facing problem then try to first restart your computer and then try to launch the game and see if that works. If still it doesnt work then try to get the latest DirectX version and install it in your pc. The demo of the game used to work properly but with this final release there seems to be some sort of a problem.

Before restarting your computer you can try to again run the Visual C++ and DirectX redistributables that can be found in the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes game's Steam folder. Also try to verify the game cache and delete teh game's userdata folder that might be in this location - C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment\LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes