Thread: Cabela's African Adventures crashes starting first safari

Cabela's African Adventures crashes starting first safari

So I bought this Cabela's African Adventures game from Steam and after installing it I clicked on the play button to launch the game. But as soon as I start the first Safari in this game, then it will immediately crash to desktop. I dont get any kind of error message as well. So can anyone tell me how to successfully launch this game? Thanks

Re: Cabela's African Adventures crashes starting first safari

Well, have you done the obvious method to solve this issue like reinstalling the game, uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version of graphics driver, etc? If still this isnt working then try to change the resolution of this game or play with the minimum graphics settings and see if that works. Hope this helps you out.

Even I was facing this problem where the game used to crash to desktop when ever I tried to play through the missions. But later I found out that if I change the resolution from 1920x1080 to below then the game used to work fine. Also, try to run the direct game.exe file as administrator by right clicking on it and you wont face any trouble.

I was getting this problem as well and after searching on the net I read somewhere that if we use a surround sound speaker or headset then it will cause the game to crash quite often. So, we need to unplug the surround sound speaker or headset first to play this game fine. We can use some non surround speaker if we want to play this game.