Thread: bought Goodbye Deponia Premium Edition for pc and didnt get soundtrack and bonus

bought Goodbye Deponia Premium Edition for pc and didnt get soundtrack and bonus

Yesterday I purchased Goodbye Deponia Premium Edition from Steam and after that I noticed that I didnt get any soundtrack or bonus features at all. I went into the Folder called Goodbye Deponia and there was nothing supplied. Will I be getting this stuf later or is there any problem with this thing? Can anyone please help me out? Thanks

Re: bought Goodbye Deponia Premium Edition for pc and didnt get soundtrack and bonus

Do you mean that you have pre-ordered the Premium Edition of Goodbye Deponia game for pc and now you cant find its premium content? I think that you should look into the 'Premium Content' folder in your Steamapps location for this game to find out its content. The install path of this game should be this - \Steam\steamapps\common\Goodbye Deponia\Premium Content

Re: bought Goodbye Deponia Premium Edition for pc and didnt get soundtrack and bonus

Even I am not able to find the soundtrack and bonus features in the Premium Content folder. I hope that there shouldnt be any sort of indication that we bought the premium version in our game libraries? There is nothing mentioned about premium about this game although the account page says that I have pre-ordered the premium edition? Is this some sort of problem or so?

It looks to be some sort of problem with the release status for the premium content. You will need to contact Steam about it and they should be able to solve this problem for you. I believe that until Steam unlocks the premium content package you wont get it till that time. Just remember to turn on the automatic update for the game and it will just arrive in the folder sooner or later.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever