Thread: multiplayer in Shadow Warrior 2013

multiplayer in Shadow Warrior 2013

I saw the trailer of this game and I was pretty amazed by its gameplay. The cutting and slashing with the sword is just fabulous and the background environment also looks decent. I will surely buy this game when I get my Salary next month? But one thing that I wanted to know is that is there multiplayer included in this game? Thanks

Re: multiplayer in Shadow Warrior 2013

First of all most of the game with Multiplayer mode require huge amount of investment so that the servers keep running all day and night long. This game title isnt meant to be played on multiplayer but a co-op would have worked for this game. Anyways, you will surely enjoy it more playing as single player rather than any other mode.

Even I agree that the single player in Shadow Warrior game is pretty awesome and also without the multiplayer this game rocks. I remember that the old version of Shadow Warrior was having multiplayer mode and also playing the death match was also fun. But still with the advanced graphics done in the new version of this game, I dont think multiplayer would have been possible in it anyways.

Shadow Warrior 2013 game seems to be made in a smaller budget and focused more to be best playedin single player mode. It would have been great if co-op mode was added in this game but by focusing more on the single player I think this game surely has some potentials and is a must buy game. I would definitely suggest you to buy this game and you will not regret it.