Thread: Which are most addictive game of this year

Which are most addictive game of this year

I am looking for a list of most addictive game of this year. We are almost in the end quarter of this year and there are no major announce pending. Recently GTA 5 was one of the major release and after that nothing came out. I need some good games which I can play and buy. I had kept GTA in the list, but as it is not for PC, I will not buy it. I am looking for pc version only. I do not have a console.

Re: Which are most addictive game of this year

This year does not brought up much game. There is a very short list. NCAA Football looks to be amazing to me. If you love football this game is amazing. It offer you a more competitive gameplay compare to others and it is great.

The best game I had played this year is Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. This game is released long back but really worth to play. It has amazing graphic and a good story line. It is a fantasy based game which has many new things to explore. The game can offer you great experience. I will not say it is addicted but should be played for once atleast. The second one which I like the most is Crysis 3. This game is amazing and offer you great graphics. This game is one of the best released so far. You can have amazing environment and competition in the same. You need a really good machine to run the game. It is a great fps game with advance story line and good set of weapons. I am sure you will play the same again and again.This is a multi-platform game, you can play it on console or on pc. It is said that the game is really amazing on consoles compare to pc.

I am playing Battlefield 4 Beta. This game is just great. You cannot expect the kind of UI it offers you. It is more realistic this time and you can enjoy a ton of new things on the same. I will recommend all to test this game one. It is really addictive.

There are many games in my list. The first one is Call of Duty: Ghosts. This game is released a few months ago. If you love battle game then this one is the best one. It will allow you to have amazing graphics with cool display. The game has amazing missions. You can go ahead with playing different role in it. It is one of the most competitive game. A stealth game released recently which remain less popular was Thief. This game was not so popular but this game has more challenges for you. You have to remain in stealth mode always and move. If you are seen you loose the level. This game is really awesome. The last one which I like the most is The Witcher 3. This game is really awesome. It has great story line and long hours of gameplay. The game has certain levels which you will keep on replaying again and again. It generate a good porosity while playing due to nice storyline.