Thread: Battlefield 3 and Internet Explorer 11 doesn't works

Battlefield 3 and Internet Explorer 11 doesn't works

I usually play games online on steam and few other servers. Now a days i was playing Battlefield 3 online. Two days ago i updated my system to windows 8.1 Preview which also brings new Internet Explorer 11. Windows installation and upgrade went fine, without any issue. But now when i am going to continue my Battlefield 3, there seems to be problem. The new browser is just not able to instal battlelog's plugin due to which i am not able to start the game.

I tried searching for the solution on web but all i found is related to IE8 and 9. Seems like none has tried the game on IE 11. Hope somebody of you here can help me out fixing this because now i dont want to waste my time uninstalling 8.1 and reverting back to win 8.

Re: Battlefield 3 and Internet Explorer 11 doesn't works

Hello shylendra, as you know Internet Explorer 11 is still in Preview mode (Development), hence there are still some bugs and issues in performance. Most probably it will be in its final stage with the launch of Windows 8.1 this month on October 17th. Until then i will suggest you to better continue playing Battlefield using some another browsers like Firefox or Chrome. There are many users around the world who keep facing such problem with IE where online gaming is concerned.