Thread: how to play Air Conflicts: Vietnam with a controller

how to play Air Conflicts: Vietnam with a controller

I have recently purchased this Air Conflicts: Vietnam and have installed it on my computer without any issues. But the main problem is that i am not able to play this game with my controller. I am using a Saitek X52 Pro Joystick and I am not able to use any options in the game and not even the menu. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Thanks

Re: how to play Air Conflicts: Vietnam with a controller

I also bought the game yesterday and the controls are really a pain for me. I am using a controller with 3 axis and I just want to use these like any other normal game of flights. The plane controls is really a pain and there are most of the plane arcade game that has simulator kind of controls. If it was possible the remap the axises and buttons for the controller then it would have been awesome.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

After installing the game I noticed a file called joyconfig.ini in the game folder, so I guess that it might be possible to remap axises and buttons for the controller. But there is another file called gamepadconfig.ini that is needed for configurations and this file is no where that I can find to remap the gamepad for myself.

The developer of this game has said that this kind of problem will be addressed in the upcoming update and only after that this problem will be resolved. There are some users who have set the Configure.exe in the game folder to play with the joystick but configuring this disables the mouse and keyboard actions in the game.