Thread: How can I play Battlefield 4 Beta

How can I play Battlefield 4 Beta

I have heard that Battlefield 4 Beta version has been already launched and there are many gamers who are already playing this game so far. I wanted to know how can I play this game on pc? Do I need to purchase this game as a pre-order or do I need to buy this game from the Steam store? Thank you for any reply in advance.

Re: How can I play Battlefield 4 Beta

As mentioned on the official website of Battlefield, the beta version of Battlefield 4 for pc will be available via Origin. You will need to be eligible for the exclusive beta and it will be listed under "My Games" in the Origin client software installed in your machine. Anyhow, the Battlefield 4 beta for pc will be released for everyone to download on October 4 2013.

If you want to play the Exclusive Battlefield 4 Beta game then you will have to pre-order the Deluxe edition of Battlefield 4 from Origin website. Incase you are a premium member of Battlefield 3 then also you will get to play this version or else if you are registered owner of Medal of Honor Warfighter either Digital Deluxe Edition or Limited edition.

Recently it was said that if any gamer wants to play Battlefield 4 beta on his pc then he is supposed to have 64bit operating system to access it or otherwise it will not work on a 32bit OS version. However the full version of the game will be able to run on 32bit Windows operating system. So, note that you will require either a Windows 8 or Windows 7 or Vista with 64bit installed on your machine.