Thread: manual save problem in Shadow Warrior (2013)

manual save problem in Shadow Warrior (2013)

I have purchased Shadow Warrior game from Steam and it is working fine on my pc except for one problem. This game has a manual save system anywhere in the gameplay that we want. But if I am attempting to save game manually then it crashes the game I have to play the mission again. Is the manual save in this game broken? Any ideas

Re: manual save problem in Shadow Warrior (2013)

Yes, even I am facing the same problem in Chapter 7 of this game. If I am trying to save the game manually in Chapter 7, then it will crash out the game and I will have to again replay from the starting. But if I let it save automatically with the checkpoints then it works fine. I also tested that saving manually in Chapter 8 works fine but only in Chapter 7 there seems to be some problem.

For me even the Auto checkpoint saves are causing a freeze for 2-3 seconds and then it will crash to desktop and it happens sometimes and not most of the time. I have the latest graphics driver installed in my computer and also have all the Windows Up to date in my pc. I havent tried to play the game at lower settings but will test whether it does the same thing or not.

There are many people who are playing this game are facing similar issues and till now the only solution that seems to work is to disable the auto checkpoint option. Today it was told that a fix or a patch is going to be released to sort out this bug. Dont know if this patch is going to be released via a Steam update but lets hope that it gets released today.