Thread: how to save manually in Legends Of Aethereus

how to save manually in Legends Of Aethereus

I recently saw a new game called Legends Of Aethereus at the Steam store. It costs only $24 and I was thinking of buying it. But one thing that I want to know whether can be able to save manually in this game. The problem with automatic saving is that I cannot sit and play the whole quest to get over, I want to save in between the quest as well. So does anyone know if there is any similar option available in this game. Thanks

Re: how to save manually in Legends Of Aethereus

Most of the game that are coming now a days dont have manual save options and I think that in this Legends Of Aethereus game also saves are automatically saved after completing a mission when you get get back to town. This kind of game are meant to be played for atleast 1-2hours and if you cannot even sit for this time then you should better play flash games.

Well, I am playing this game and from my opinion this game doesnt have manually save option which is really frustrating because I played this game for about 1 hour and suddenly the electricity went off at my place. Now I have to play the same mission again and also the combat system in this game is kind of poorly done and you die if you dont hit the opponent who pounds upon you with every move you make.

Well, I agree that the game needs to have a manual save game feature because lets face it, if we need to go out urgently while gaming, then should we just close the game, no. Closing the game will result in redoing the same mission again which will be frustrating. So, this function should be applied in many games where people can play their game from the exact same position instead of replaying it again.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever