Thread: Sniper Ghost Warrior poor fps on Lenovo Z580

Sniper Ghost Warrior poor fps on Lenovo Z580

Lenovo Z580 is a good gaming system. I had installed Sniper Ghost Warrior in it. And it looks to be working slow. Through a fps software I found that the fps is relatively low compare to what I am getting on a different gaming pc. The laptop belongs to my friend. And he is using Windows 7 on it. I need some help to boost the fps. Sniper Ghost Warrior is a sniper gamer. Low fps makes very laggy screen and hard to hit a target.

Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior poor fps on Lenovo Z580

Update your video card driver and then check back. The issue might with the video driver. Low fps is a very common cause in many gaming pc. This laptop has a Nvidia gpu. So on the official website and download the most recent driver and update it.

Fps depends on the gpu. Lenovo Z580 has a Nvidia 1 GB NVIDIA N13P-GLR graphics. It is a mobile gpu which is not so great for gaming. To boost your graphic output try to low down your resolution. Whenever you install a new game the resolution is set to maximum by the game settings. And that makes a poor performance. Now I have a Dell Vostro 2420 laptop that has Nvidia 630M gpu. When I play games on maximum system it lags. But when I play games on lowest settings it works well. Like on some 800x600 resolution. So you have to do the same thing. You have to reduce the resolution. And then try back. This would work well. Updating driver will not help you much because of poor gpu support. So keep it lower and try back. For laptop it is far too costly to get new laptop upgrades compare to a desktop.

Try to turn of all background applications and then check back. Kill all the process like download, antivirus scanning, etc and then check back. Try to re-install the game if the output is very poor. It will fix the problem. Update your system with drivers.

Try to turn of all background applications and then check back. Kill all the process like download, antivirus scanning, etc and then check back. Try to re-install the game if the output is very poor. It will fix the problem. Update your system with drivers.

The game comes with additional settings like Anti-aliasing, vsync, etc. Turn them off. Keep the game resolution on medium. Disable audio if you do not need them. Keep all graphic quality on low first. And then increase the same to medium if there is no performance issue. Go on Microsoft official site and download the latest version of DirectX. Install this on your system. Most of the time new update is take by Windows update also. Also install .net in your system and then try back. Some settings will help you more. Like turning off the themes. You can hook up basic theme and disable all unwanted stuff from the display properties. Switch to windows classic theme and then try back. I think that will be more appropriate in fixing the issue. Go in msconfig and disable all unwanted service. Turn of firewall and other security application for sometime and turn them back on when you are not playing games.