Thread: Shadow Warrior 2013 game crashes constantly

Shadow Warrior 2013 game crashes constantly

I just got my hands on this new game called Shadow Warrior and installed it in my pc without any problems. But if I am trying to start any campaign mode then the game will start to load half way and then it will stop and crash to desktop. All other games like Saint Rows 4 and Splinter Cell Blacklist are working fine on my pc. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Shadow Warrior 2013 game crashes constantly

Well, I am able to play this game but at chapter 7 of this game it will simply crash an a windows pops up saying "saved dump film to crash.dmp". I have to again play this chapter over and over again and I am kind of very annoyed now. Sometimes the game will just stop and the mouse button will change to the desktop icon, so I have to start task manager and end this process of this game. Seriously what is wrong with this game?

You are not alone since many people are facing this crashing problem at random chapters in this Shadow Warrior game. If the game developers are reading this problem then they should definitely try to release an update or a patch to solve this issue as soon as possible. Meanwhile you can also send the crash dump to this email address - hardreset-support@flyingwildhog.com

Try to verify the game cache and see if that works. To do this exit Steam and then restart computer. After that load Steam again and then go to the Library section. After that right click on the Shadow Warrior game and then select Properties from the menu. After that select the Local files tab and then click the button called Verify integrity of game cache. After sometime the game files will be verified and then try to launch the game.