Thread: Alien Rage Unlimited fps cap

Alien Rage Unlimited fps cap

So I purchased this game from Steam store and have it installed on my pc. After playing for a while I noticed that this game is cap to only 60fps and I am not getting any more than this. So does anyone know how do I uncap fps in Alien Rage Unlimited game? Sometimes the FPS will also drop if I am running it in full hd or so. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Alien Rage Unlimited fps cap

Well, 60FPS seems good enough for a game to be played, so why do you want to play above 60FPS which is making no sense here. Anyways, you can try to find the games engine.ini in My Documents and then disable frame smoothing that is at default going to be at 60FPS only if you will see. Hope this helps you out.

There is a tool available for encrypting or decrypting Bulletstorm initialization files that can be used to increase the FPS in this Alien Rage Unlimited game. You can download the file from this link. You will have to download this Bulletstorm config directory in this location - C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\My Documents\My Games\BulletStorm\StormGame\Config. After that start CMD and then run this in it - cd "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Games\BulletStorm\StormGame\Config" inicrypt.exe filename

The main concern with Alien Rage Unlimited game is that it uses a native resolution of 720p and therefore if anyone is playing on a higher resolution then they will face fps dropping problem in this game. I have noticed that there are many problems with the Unreal Engine that doesnt work properly with the AA settings.