Thread: Foulplay.exe game stopped working

Foulplay.exe game stopped working

I have just purchased a new game called Foul Play from Steam and have it installed in my pc. But if I am trying to launch the game then it will take me to the loading screen and after that I will get an error message that states "foulplay.exe has stopped working"? I tried reinstalling it again but still it is giving me the same problem? I have all the updated graphics driver already installed in my pc? Any ideas

Re: Foulplay.exe game stopped working

Instead of launching the game through the Steam page, why do you try to launch the Foul Play game installed in your pc through its direct .exe file, you will need to get into the folder where it is installed and then double click on it. Even after this the game doesnt launch then you should get a proper error that you can report back here. But if the game works then you can launch the game next time from the Steam page again without any issues.

Have you tried to verify the game cache files. To do the same, you will need to exit from Steam and then right click on the shortcut that is used to launch the Steam client and select Run as Admin. After that launch the Steam client again and then go to Library section. After that right click on Foul Play game and choose Properties and then choose the local files tab and click on the Verify integrity of game cache.

Can you tell us more about the computer specifications that you have? Is the problem happening everytime when you try to load into the game? Can you try to get a minidump of the error that you are getting from the game. Try to launch the game in compatibility mode and see if that is letting you to play the game successfully.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever