Thread: Total War: Rome II crashes on my pc

Total War: Rome II crashes on my pc

Total War: Rome II runs pretty well on my pc but whenever I am trying to play a siege battle then it will take more than ten minutes and after that this game will simply crash? And because of this annoying thing I am not able to pass any further in the game on the campaign? Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks

Re: Total War: Rome II crashes on my pc

Have you installed the latest beta patch 3 for this Total War: Rome II game? If not then you will need to download it in your Steam game library and to do so right click on Total War: Rome II and then select Properties. After that choose the BETAS tab and then choose "patch3beta" from the drop down menu. This way the patch will get installed in your computer.

Yes, I think that with the above patch you will get good improvements on the campaign map in the game even if you have a low end computer. Also, there will be no crashes at all and some AI fixes in the battles as well. You can read the complete details about the patch notes for Total War: ROME II- Patch 3 Beta from this link - http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_ROME_II:_Patch_3

Even I was facing this same problem when capturing some province at the nort of Italia. I have played more than 4 times and it has crashed at the same place after I take out the gates. After that when I bypassed the gates and simply climbed over the walls then it crashed again. After that when I did the same thing 4th time then it worked fine and I won.