Thread: Hot Wheels World's Best Driver demo download for pc

Hot Wheels World's Best Driver demo download for pc

Hi, Can anyone tell me if it is worth to purchase the Hot Wheels World's Best Driver car racing game for pc? I was wondering if there were any demos available for pc, so that I can test this game for myself and see if it is really worth it? What about co-op mode or local or lan mode availability of this game? Thanks for any information.

Re: Hot Wheels World's Best Driver demo download for pc

All I know about this game is that it is HD version of the game that might be previously released. And I dont think that there is any demo for this Hot Wheels World's Best Driver game available anywhere, even on the warnerbros website. So, what you can do is read reviews on different website and compare if it is worth to buy or not,.

I heard that IGN has given this game a rating of 6 out 5 and even on PCgamer it has got good rating. So it this game seems to be worth it for every penny. But there are other racing games like NFS and Grand Turismo that has a legend of its own. You may go for this game but note that its price is around $30, which I think is a bit over rated.

Well, the best part about Hot Wheels World’s Best Driver game is that kids of any ages can play this game without any vulgarity. It is kind of a game which is family friendly and somewhat action packed as well. There are many stunts in the game that one can perform which will help the player to rank high in the experience level.