Thread: Splinter Cell: Blacklist FPS issues

Splinter Cell: Blacklist FPS issues

I am using a Corsair 750W power supply and also a HD 6870 video card but while playing this Splinter Cell: Blacklist game, it seems that the game is not optimized properly. All other games are able to give me 30+ fps but in this game I am getting only 20-25fps which is making this game lag as hell. Is there any settings that can be used to correct this problem? Thanks

Re: Splinter Cell: Blacklist FPS issues

Well, can you make sure if the game is not using any onboard graphics on your machine? You can force to start the game with the video card that you have in the AMD Control Panel software. Since you are using only 1 card so ensure that Crossfire is not turned on. Are you trying to play the game on ultra setting, if so then lower the graphics a bit and see if you get proper FPS.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Yes, even I think that this game is poorly optimized. I am using the GTX 660Ti graphics card and have to play this game on medium settings with tesselation option turned off to get atleast 50 FPS, while if I play other games then they work normally. All other games give me more than 60FPS without any issues. I think only a patch could be able to solve this problem.

It was told that, to solve the fps problem in Splinter Cell: Blacklist, one needs to roll back the graphics driver to an old version and then download and install a new beta version of the radeon driver from their official website. For most of the players using this trick has solved their issues but there are many users who are still facing this problem. There is a Splinter Cell: Blacklist Patch 1.02 but I havent tried yet, you can download it from here and see if that works for you.