Thread: Final date of Sony PS4 launch in India

Final date of Sony PS4 launch in India

When Sony is planning to release its new gaming console in India. I am unable to find any date. I am waiting back to sell of my old one and buy the new. I had seen certain news on the new PS4 which looks amazing this time. Other than hardware changes, while the new console will be powered by motion sensing also. Because Xbox already has a separate version of the same.

Re: Final date of Sony PS4 launch in India

For India there is no clear information available. While in the international market the console is expected till November 15. This new console is amazing with lots of new thing. I am doubtful about the motion sensing thing. I do not think it will really have it.

PS4 is a next generation gaming console. Many has eye on it. It is long time since we had heard about PS4. Before that I through Sony will not come up with any new console for next few years. Luckily they had announced PS4. The new console has a more powerful graphics this time. It is loaded with a more powerful processor and advantage of having amazing realistic graphic output through added technology. But release date lies under shadow. Rumors around web are predicting many dates which fell wrong with time. It is correct that this console will be available from November 15. It will first start in US. The cost of this console will begin from $399. While the same will be available from November 29 in Europe. The new console is amazing and has a more fast performance. As per Sony this console will give you 50% more power compare to the older one. So you can just imagine the output here. About motion sensing there is no news here. It looks Sony has kept things straight and simple. You will get a high end console without motions sensing.

I had seen some images of this new console which looks amazing. But I am also looking for some information on the packaging. What new things will be added in the same. Does Sony is willing to provide any free games with it.