Thread: Rayman Legends Challenge mode error "Ubisoft servers are momentarily unavailable"

Rayman Legends Challenge mode error "Ubisoft servers are momentarily unavailable"

I am not able to play Challenge mode in Rayman Legends. Whenever I try to play then I get some kind of an error that says "Ubisoft servers are momentarily unavailable. Please try again later". Already tried exiting Steam and Uplay clients but still it will give me the same problem. What other steps do I take to solve this problem? Any ideas

Re: Rayman Legends Challenge mode error "Ubisoft servers are momentarily unavailable"

Well, this problem happens when Ubisoft servers are down actually. Or there might be some internet issues that is blocking the connection to play Challenge mode. Can you try to do port forwarding, for same there are many guides available on the net you can follow. Also, if you have any firewall running in the background then disable it and then try to play this game online.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Re: Rayman Legends Challenge mode error "Ubisoft servers are momentarily unavailable"

I do not think that it is a server issue of Ubisoft because my friends are able to play this challenge mode without any issues but I could not. Also, I dont have any firewall installed and I have kept this game in the exception list as well. It seems for some people this is working but others it is not, so hopefully a patch would be coming on its way to solve this problem.

The only solution to fix this issue is to change your region and date and time settings in your operating system to a different country that is supported officially. So to change the region, just go to Control Panel > Region > Administrative tab. After that you have to choose Change System Locale under Language for non-unicode programs, select USA and your problem will be solved.