Thread: Plants vs Zombies 2 for pc download

Plants vs Zombies 2 for pc download

Since Plants vs Zombies 2 part has been released for iOS devices I was wondering whether it will be made or ported to PC as well. Previously, if I remember correctly then Steam has released the first part of Plants vs Zombies for pc. So will Steam release this new version of the game? If yes, then when can we expect to release and download it? Thanks.

Re: Plants vs Zombies 2 for pc download

I checked some gameplay videos of Plants vs Zombies 2 on youtube. The guy was playing this game on his iPad I guess and in the end he said something like Plants vs. Zombies 2 will soon launch on PC as well. So, lets keep our fingers crossed and hope that it gets released on the pc platform. Even if Steam is going to release it then it will be awesome.

Even if Plants vs Zombies 2 comes for pc, the main question that remains is will it be free? Or whether it will come in some premium version that will cost some bucks but will include all the other things that you have to pay for in it? I just want to play this game as original as it can, that is, the gameplay and ingame purchase should be in similar to android or ios version.

The first part of Plants vs Zombies was pretty awesome and it came out for only $10. I immediately bought it from the Steam store and to be honest, it was worth spending on this game rather than purchasing $60 games and such. After I told my cousins about this game, they too got addicted to it and now they are trying to beat my record now.