Thread: Total War: ROME II graphics issue

Total War: ROME II graphics issue

I am able to run every game on extreme settings with anisotropic filtering on 16x maximum. But if am I using this settings in Total War: ROME II then I can notice very poor graphics. The problem is related to the graphics for example, there wont be any details on the ground or any buildings etc. Previous games were looking fine than this one? Any ideas

Re: Total War: ROME II graphics issue

Even I am noticing that graphics problem. Its really disappointing to see such issues after Shogun 2 game. I think that Shogun 2 was having the High Res texture pack that was released after a few days. So lets keep a watch on whether Total War: ROME II High Res texture pack gets released or not. It would have been great if it came same day of release but anyhow lets keep a watch and wait.

Well, I am getting very low frame rates per second and this is making the game to look very terrible. I cannot understand how come the frames be this low for such a game, there could be something wrong with our driver. This is making the game unplayable and I cannot play it like this way. I will probably use 1 card without the SLI and see if that makes any difference.

I dont think that its an SLI problem because I just ran this game with a single card and am still getting only 20FPS. I have checked my graphics card and its temperature is also very considerable at 45%. I will check if verifying the game cache resolves the problem for me or else I guess we will just have to wait for a patch to solve this problem.