Thread: Rayman Legends runs very slow in full screen

Rayman Legends runs very slow in full screen

I am running Windows 8 on my computer and have installed Rayman Legends on it. When I try to launch this game on my pc, then I have found that it is running very slowly. If I play in windowed mode then the problem doesnt happen, but after I switch back to playing on full screen mode then the issue starts again? Does anyone have any methods to run this game normally on Windows 8? Thanks

Re: Rayman Legends runs very slow in full screen

Can you tell us what is the screen resolutions you are using on your monitor and whats the make and model of the monitor that you have? There are many people who are having the problem of black borders in 1080p monitor on a laptop but people who are using it on pc dont have any problem. You will have to wait till the patch comes to correct this bug in the game.

I am on a computer and I am also facing this same problem. Rayman Legends is running very slowly in my pc in full screen mode. I am also getting a refresh rate of only 24Hz but when I change to play in Windowed mode, then it wll run fine at 60Hz and also the resolution is not effected. The game developers really need to take care about this problem because its a fun game.

I can definitely say that the problem is with the Refresh Rate of this game since it is running fine under Windowed mode but only in full screen it gives the problem. Most of the users now a day play games via HDMI in full screen and it plays at 24Hz only because it assumes that you are having a HTPC setup where movies are encoded as 24 frames per second or so.