Thread: unable to download Lost Planet 3 Hi Res Movies pack

unable to download Lost Planet 3 Hi Res Movies pack

I have downloaded Lost Planet 3 on my computer via Steam. I saw a DLC pack on Steam called Lost Planet 3 Hi Res Movies pack that comes with hig reolution ingame cinematics. Since I have purchased this game from Steam, I am not able to get the download or add button for this DLC? Can anyone tell me how do I get this in my computer? Thanks

Re: unable to download Lost Planet 3 Hi Res Movies pack

The Lost Planet 3 Hi Res Movies pack might not be available for some region. But there is a way to download this DLC pack. Just go to the US page of Steam Store in chrome browser from this link and then find this game and click on the DLC on the game page. After that press install by logging in if you havent done it so. This way it will start to download the DLC pack in your computer. Hope this helps.

For some region the above method is still not working for downloading and installing the Lost Planet 3 Hi Res Movies pack in their pc. For example, even after following the above methid if still the Install button is not accessible or not appearing on the given link then you will just have to wait either for the EU version of this DLC pack or some other versions which can be used in your region.

All you need to do is go to this link and then login to your Steam Account on the same page. After that search for Lost Planet 3 on the Steam website and then click on the DLC on the main page of the game. Now you will get an install button in green color, simply click on it and then the same 7gb videos will start to get installed in your pc. If this is not working then email Steam Tech Support they will sort out your problem.