Thread: Rayman Legends.exe stopped working error

Rayman Legends.exe stopped working error

So, I have just recently bought Rayman Legends from Ubisoft store and downloaded it and installed on my pc. When I am trying to launch it in uplay then I can see the ubisoft logo playing but after that it immediately crashes to desktop with an error that says Rayman Legends.exe stopped working? I have all the updated drivers and all already installed, then what seems to be the problem? Please help

Re: Rayman Legends.exe stopped working error

Yes, even the demo of Rayman Legends is giving the same error message on my pc. I have the updated drivers for my HD 6870 video card. I have tried to reinstall the game and Uplay launcher as well but still facing the same problem. I also checked the ubisoft support but no answers is given over there. The problem remains with the game only and unless a patch is being released we will have to wait.

There was a guy on Ubisoft forum who said that he was able to solve this problem and to do so open uplay and then log into uplay and then select Go Offline. After that we have to disable wifi network on our laptop or the ethernet card by simply right clicking on it and selecing the option to disable it. Now try to launch Rayman Legends, it will not crash anymore.

Yes, the above solution is working for me. Also I didnt choose to disable the internet but just disconnected the internet and then launched Rayman Legends fine on my computer. After that I connected my pc to the internet again and Rayman Legends was still working fine for me. I guess that the Uplay DRM software is totally a mess which is causing this problem.