Thread: Game freezes in between but resume back and works fine

Game freezes in between but resume back and works fine

Gaming performance on my system is getting slower. I am not able to figure out the cause behind it. It was working well at the start. Now games like GTA and NFS are simply freezing a while.There is a halt in between and the game continuous back. I am having a Core i3 system with 12GB ram. I do not have a gpu. I am not playing really high end games. I think this might work well.

Re: Game freezes in between but resume back and works fine

Try to update the video drivers. Your system is having a performance issue. you must update your system drivers and then simply check it back. It will enhance the output. Try to add more ram sticks.

For gaming it is necessary that your system must have a gpu. That improves the output. Now in your case it looks your system is heating up. Due to which you are having that lagging issue. Also there can be some application which is working in the background and causing the problem. Try to turn of everything before playing games. Many people keep antivirus scanning and download running the background which cause the problem. So the best thing you must do is simply turn of all unwanted stuff and then start playing. For updating the drivers use Drive Easy. This is nice software which auto detect different hardware in your system and update drivers for it. Driver Easy is quiet simple to use and has clean feature. Also if possible you can run a system optimizer software which is more than enough to fix the performance issue. Remember that the more ram you have the more better your system works. I am also having a laptop which has Core i3 processor. It has a 1GB nvidia gpu on it due to which it works really fine and has no performance problem.

Driver update will not help much here. Try to clean your system. Wipe out unwanted application and perform a disk cleanup. Try to run a temperature monitor application also which will give you information on cpu temperature.