Thread: The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Steam servers too busy

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Steam servers too busy

I have bought The Bureau: XCOM Declassified from Steam store and everytime I am getting "Steam servers are too busy" message when I am trying to install it on my computer. There are many people who have already started playing this game on their pc. I am thinking when will I be able to even install it on my computer? Any ideas

Re: The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Steam servers too busy

When you open Steam and then click on "Play Now" from the store page then is it getting installed, did you check this. Dont click in the library section to get this game. I used to get this error many times when installing Counter Strike on my pc. I have noticed that Steam servers get too busy when finishing the installation.

Well, you can try to restart Steam in Safe Mode and then try to install the game which will not get stuck most of the time. After it is done, you just need to finish the installation on your pc and then start playing it on your computer. Most of the time, Steam servers gets jammed pack due to many players playing games on its server, so sometime this issue is resolved within 2-3 minutes and other times in 1-2 hours.

Can you try to restart your modem and router and then check if the "Steam servers are too busy" problem is solved or not. Incase if this doesnt work then try to quit and exit steam and then restart it with the run as administrator privileges and then try to install the game that you want in your computer. This is a univrsal method that works perfectly.